Latest News

Toddler in Davao Oriental choked to death with jelly candy

 A 2-year-old toddler in Davao Oriental died after suffocating on a jelly candy. According to the mother Kristine Cercado, she received a call from her mother that her son Ash was rushed to the hospital and she was able to talk with her son while at the emergency room of St. Camillus Hospital.  

Baby Ash was with her grandmother when he tragically choked after he ate a jelly candy, while Kristine was at work.

The candy is successfully removed by the doctor, but later before her son is about to transfer at the medical ward, he passed away.

Nurses tried to revive Ash but he did not make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where In Bacolod Privacy Policy ©

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.