Latest News

Vapes or E-Cigarette explode at man's mouth

There have been several stories in recent years about people who have had their vaping devices , or e-cigarettes, explodes.

This 17-year-old man suffered from burning and his tooth has almost gone due to the alleged explosion of his e-cigarette device, 24 Oras reported.

According to the news of Mariz Umali, the victim named King Sardea said that his e-cigarette device battery has not functioning well, that's why he decided to call the supplier to change the battery.

After receiving the new battery, Sardea excitedly used his device but suddenly explodes from his mouth.

 "Hindi yata match 'yung battery na nilagay doon kaya 'yun sumabog." Maybe it's not matching the battery that was placed on the device, the victim's mother said.

Even though the incident was isolated, doctors warned the used of the device. "Dangerous pa rin po siya, wala pa rin namang pinagkaiba siya dun sa smoking od cigarette.Anything which is not normally ini-intake ng katawan natin would be harmful for the person," Dr. Jerome said in 24 Oras.



  1. Hi, May I grab your post photo and use that on my personal blog site?

  2. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! click to find out more


Where In Bacolod Designed by Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.