Latest News

Two-year-old girl electrocuted after putting a mobile phone charging cable into her mouth

Parents must know these! A two-year-old girl from India was electrocuted after putting into her mouth a phone charging cable. Shevar, was taken to visit her grandparents in the village of Jahangirabad, Delhi in India.

The mother Razia has left the girl to play for a short time according to the Times of India, while a charging cable was plugged besides the baby. Another member of the family had been using the charger and had unplugged their phone, but left the charger power on.

The baby put the cable into her mouth, causing her to be electrocuted.

Police said that no body from the family approached for complaint, so a case has not been filed. However, if somebody approaches for a complaint, it will be done according to the norms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where In Bacolod Designed by Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.