Latest News

7-year-old girl suffers horrific electrical burns after extension plug exploded in her hand

A 7-year-old girl suffered horrific electrical burns after an extension plug exploded the moment she inserted it in the outlet. It can be seen a severe burns from the child's hand and the plug melted





A photo of terrible burn to a child's hand has been posted by a mother named Athena Quintana Comboy to her Facebook account and has since went viral. According to Athena she posted the story of her daughter after learning about a viral incident happened to the 2-year-old boy who died by electrocution recently.







"Sumakit puso ko nun nabasa ko yung trending ngayon na batang nakuryente, the same thing also happened to my 7 years old daughter 2 weeks ago, pumutok ang extension wire sa kamay niya the moment na sinaksak niya sa outlet," she said















"Good thing na hindi sya direct na nakuryente pero grabe yung nangyari sa kamay niya," she added.







At the end of her post she remind everyone to take care of their children, "doble ingat, hindi natin alam kung kailan mangyayari ang disgrasya. Haaay."







Expert have said that it is never a good idea to plug appliances designed for an outlet into an extension cord for an extended period of time. Extension cords are intended for temporary use only and not as a work-around when you don’t have the appropriate type of outlets for your electrical appliances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where In Bacolod Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Powered by Blogger.